[340] Re: Ping pong tournament

  • From: Chee Pang <cpang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:09:46 +1200

Oh Sharing the Love online! We're one big family eh? Group =

hug? Ok maybe not.

...almost home time yay!

Chee :)

---- Origin=
al message ----
ea <davi@xxxxxxxxx>  =

>Subject: [340] Re: Ping pong tournament  =

>To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>awww...i love you too Meg :)
>n don't worry=
, being couped inside a low rise don't do much =

good for the brain

nz>:

>> aww.. *hik*hik* :~)
>> I love you too Davi~
>>
>> Hm.. I'=
m sorry I think I need to get out, being couped =

inside a high rise

inal Message-----
 7/1/2004 4:46 PM
>> Subject: [340] Re: Ping pong tournament
>>
>> no=
 no, you're getting this all wrong Meg. that was =

seriously
>> supposed to be a compliment as insincere as it sounds.
>>=
 coz you're asking if it's a challenge twice n get me all
>> hyped up n=
 then you say u may not go - it was a bit of an
>> anti-climax that the=
re.. unexpected, therefore funny ;)

u@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> > I wish I can go and kick ppl's asses, but we'l=
l have to =

see.
>> > Davi I know you're mocking me.. I'm not THAT bad am I?  =

I can serve

Message-----
>> > From: Davi Jea
>> > To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > Sent=
: 7/1/2004 4:39 PM

?

340 list
 tournament

ere: Augen Championship Ping Pong Hall, Hobson St, =

Auckland CBD

=