[340] Re: (No Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

  • From: Alvin Teoh <ateoh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:25:48 +1200

Oh you are doing 330? That was a fun paper buddy! Here's the key, really
really go through the format that he gives you! It's just about identical to
what he provides in the exams. And do previous exams! When I did the exam
last year, two big questions were exactly the same as a few years back. I
mean exactly! The words and numbers didn't even change.