[340] Re: Movie?

  • From: Luka Mili?a <lmil005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:41:39 +1200

isnt this story old?
or is this some other girl that has a crush on Chee?
dammit Chee, wats ur secret to conquering all these hearts eh?
i need some tips eh...

Quoting davi@xxxxxxxxx:

~=~ friends eh? that reminds me, Chee. i recently met up with this girl from
~=~ management 101 that used to sit behind or next to you all the time. Let me
~=~ know
~=~ if you want me to bring her along ;)
~=~
~=~ Quoting Chee Pang <cpang@xxxxxxxxxx>:
~=~
~=~ > whoa..the spam machine has erupted again! I don't check my
~=~ > email for 12 hours and I have 30 unread messages. Am I
~=~ > invited for lunch fri? I do have a craving for japanese food.
~=~ >
~=~ > Oh and I'd like to bring a couple of friends along to the
~=~ > movie as well. If thats ok? Hey why not it can be a bring a
~=~ > friend day. See I'm encouraging some positive-social
~=~ > behaviour! Anyway got to go. I don't care where we watch the
~=~ > movie but if its in the city we should at least book it a
~=~ > day before to get good seats.
~=~ >
~=~ > Chee :)
~=~ >