[340] Re: Let's all bid me farewell, shall we?

  • From: Luka Mili?a <lmil005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:54:08 +1200

I can still spam from Singapore! :)

Quoting Gwen Wong <gwenwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

~=~ Friday isn't good for me either but like Meg will try my very best to
~=~ make it, if it suits most people.  Sunday is probably best for me.=20
~=~
~=~ For Karaoke, there is a place in Newmarket called The Zoo, then there is
~=~ one in the Viaduct called K box (that's quite expensive apparently,
~=~ don't know never been there).  There is another at botany (on the east),
~=~ can't remember the name.  Probably would say The Zoo is best but you
~=~ need to make booking if you gonna go on Friday night or Sat as I think
~=~ it gets really busy.  As for dinner, I guess anywhere is good.  What do
~=~ you feel like?=20
~=~
~=~ Awwww, Luka is leaving....now who is gonna start all the spamming we
~=~ get?!
~=~
~=~ Gwen=20
~=~