[340] Re: FW: Re: ?

  • From: Luka Mili?a <lmil005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:10:15 +1200

nothing wrong with the tramp, actually it's a bit dangerous I think especially
this time of year when it's a bit icy, which adds to its appeal...
Tongariro has trees, right... lovely pine trees, millions of them, all over the
show...
would be goin before I leave for Singapore... was thinkin of it more as a one
day trip but could make a weekend out of it and do some more skiing :)

Quoting davi@xxxxxxxxx:

~=~ what's wrong with the Tongariro crossing tramp?
~=~ when are you planning on going? i need to do a trial backpacking trip, so=
~=~  i
~=~ could go to Tongariro, but i'd prefer somewhere with trees, lots n lots o=
~=~ f
~=~ trees, hehe
~=~
~=~ Quoting awoo016@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
~=~
~=~ > Have you ever met the Tongariro crossing tramp?
~=~ >
~=~ > Quoting Luka Mili=9Aa <lmil005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
~=~ >
~=~ > > with Davi, everything is that much more cheesy :-)
~=~ > > ski trip was good, mostly skiing, not much tripping
~=~ > > not much snow, but enough for the odd tripping, mostly when coming on=
~=~ /off
~=~ > > chairlifts
~=~ > > only did one day of skiing - highly recommended for the bringing down=
~=~  of
~=~ > > own's
~=~ > > ego to the normal levels :-)
~=~ > > meet random people on the chairlifts when u go alone, better that way
~=~ > > actually,
~=~ > > luckily the girls i was with gave up when they fell over like a milli=
~=~ on
~=~ > > times,
~=~ > > so i was just doin my own thing.
~=~ > > and yesterday we were gonna conquer Mt Doom, but the weather was crap=
~=~  so
~=~ > went
~=~ > > driving around... had some good breakfast at taupo, and the place had=
~=~  those
~=~ > > brain teaser toys - hours of fun, except the waitress wasnt very happ=
~=~ y when
~=~ > i
~=~ > > tried to scab some free food when she lost one of our orders...
~=~ > > went to rotorua and had a look around some volcanic stuff and mud poo=
~=~ ls...
~=~ > > forgot where we parked so wondered the mean streats of rotorua for a =
~=~ while
~=~ > > excellent trip...
~=~ > > anyone up for a day trip to do the Tongariro crossing tramp?
~=~ > >
~=~ >
~=~ >
~=~ >