[340] Day of outing?

  • From: Alvin Teoh <ateoh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:38:33 +1200

Hey all,

I'm planning to go watch the movie, I Robot. We can still do the dinner and
karaoke. I was hoping to view this movie sometime late afternoon either in
St. Lukes or in the City. Just wondering if anyone is interested in coming?
Then we can head off for dinner.
Let me know ASAP if you can please. I will be purchasing tickets either
tomorrow or day after so that we can get good seats as well as beat the
crowd.

BTW. When is the outing? *Oh please say Saturday * :)

Cheers
Alvin