[30daysv3] Day 21 - 1234 Doubles

  • From: Kristofer Bergstrom <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 30daysV3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:03:15 -0700

Today we begin applying the 1234 drill to new challenges.  I dare to
say, of the whole 30 Days to Better Shime program, this concept might
be the most useful.  Through this and a few other 1234 drill
variations, you'll see how the drill can be applied to almost any
taiko task!  We end with a fun challenge of hard starts with ten
tsuku!

Kris

Q/A, Errata/Suggestions, Thoughts

Errata - In some of the older booklets there was a typo in the
left/right hand notation of the "2 doubles" section.  The error has
been corrected in the downloadable version.
http://onensemble.org/krisShare/30_days_better_shime_090107a.pdf