[2ndlightning] Fwd: FW: STX AAR (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: A T Schwartz <gwcovert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 2ndlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:16:23 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sun, 7/1/12, Schwartz, Austin T 2LT MIL USA TRADOC

From: Schwartz, Austin T 2LT MIL USA TRADOC <austin.t.schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: FW: STX AAR (UNCLASSIFIED)
To: gwcovert@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 1, 2012, 1:15 PM

  • From: "High, Justin V CPT USARMY (US)" <justin.v.high.mil@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austin.t.schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxx" <austin.t.schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carr, Corey A 2LT USARMY (US)" <corey.carr1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 19:18:14 +0000
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Reminder, there is a formal written MFR format AAR due when you return next
week.

Turn in to PL 1st thing Monday morning
PLs kick back by COB for corrections
Due to CPT High 1st thing TUE morning
CO kicks back by COB for corrections

Final products with all corrections made are due 6 0900 JUL 12

Respectfully,

JUSTIN V. HIGH
CPT, AR
Commanding

L TRP, 2-16th CAV, 316th Cavalry Brigade

W: 706-626-6307
C: 912-271-5632

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE