[24hoursupport] Re: wired router for Win95 PC on dial-up

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:20:07 -0400

If you have a dial-up connection, as opposed to a broadband, you're
right that you'll have a tough time finding a router for that.

Honestly, since you're on dialup, a software firewall is probably just fine.

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}