[24hoursupport] Re: windows xp help

  • From: Joe Parker <joe.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:47:07 -0400

Sorry I missed the earlier discussion, but I remember Labels Unlimited was
one of the few programs I had to stop using when upgrading Windows since
the manufacturer disappeared and support died.

Can I assume you've tried running it in compatibility mode?

Then of course you can always go elsewhere. A quick search turned up these
two ($20 & $50) packages. Both will do numbered tickets. Keep looking and
you may find some freeware.

http://www.rkssoftware.com/visuallabels/details.html
http://www.ticketprinting.com/

>Thanks Mike.  I don't understand a lot of what's going on with this but the
>labels unlimited program is the only one I can make tickets with that puts
>numbers on them.  This is very important to our veteran's club.  Other than
>that, I would just dump the program.  With your help maybe I can get it

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at