[24hoursupport] Re: windows xp help

  • From: "Betty and Andy Dowling" <dowling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 04:47:01 -0400

Thanks Mike.  I don't understand a lot of what's going on with this but the
labels unlimited program is the only one I can make tickets with that puts
numbers on them.  This is very important to our veteran's club.  Other than
that, I would just dump the program.  With your help maybe I can get it
going again.

Betty D