[24hoursupport] Re: windows xp help

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:22:54 -0700

Hi Betty,
I found this site;
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/60be.htm
Error ". . . MSVCRT40.DLL is intended only for Win32s" When Starting
Photoshop 4.0.x or Later for Windows
~~~~

This search engine of MS will bring up numerous other enteries.
http://www.google.com/microsoft.html

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Member
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techsupportalliance/

On 21/10/2002 at 12:43 PM Betty and Andy Dowling wrote:

I'm having trouble with programs that won't work on XP.  For instance the
Labels Unlimited program gives me an error "This version of MSVCRT20.DLL is
only intended for win32S.  Can anyone out there help me?  I ran the program
compatibility wizard with no luck.

Betty D

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at