[24hoursupport] Re: white

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:03:09 -0400

Menu: Options/Preferences, Fonts and Colors will do what you want, I think:

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/options

For the throbber, I think this will help

http://urbanmainframe.com/folders/blog/20041202/

Fuzzy
--=20
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}

--
** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport