[24hoursupport] Re: white

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:38:18 -0700 (PDT)

 Firefox. By the way, any idea how to change the spinning circle in the
upperright corner to the old classic Netscape 4 comets throbber? I wouldn't
mind putting the same thing in as my Windows startup and shutdown splash, if
you have any ideas about that. I found it in Paint Shop Pro and replaced it
and it gave me a shutdown error message, so I changed it back.  I could not
even find a Windows startup splash.
Oe6

From: "Fuzzy Logic fuzzymo-at-gmail.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"

Well, #1: you need to tell us what browser you are using.

Fuzzy

http://Flower.LocalStreets.com - A Network Of Top Florists

--
** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see //www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport