[24hoursupport] Re: white

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:58:54 -0400

Well, #1: you need to tell us what browser you are using.

Fuzzy

On 8 Jun 2005 13:41:14 -0000, 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone know how I can set all the white that shows up on my Internet=
 browser screen to be some less glaring color? Something with a color chart=
 I can replace white for all instances where white appears?
--
** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport