[24hoursupport] Re: virus still in trash bin

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:02:51 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I don't know if this problem has been resolved yet, but have you turned off
system restore? If you find a virus or other nastiness and remove it, system
restore will bring it back. You can turn it off before the scan and then back
on afterwards. You will loose your earlier check points though. -- douglas