[24hoursupport] Re: virus still in trash bin

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:28:06 -0800 (PST)

 I had AVG scan only Recycled and it found nothing. It does show a folder in
Recycled called DC681, which seems to have a number of system and registry
files, but no virus found. If the automated AVG scan comes up with another
virus later, I'll pursue this further. Thank you.
Oe6

--- "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |24hoursupport@freelists.= org|"

From: "Spider spider1-at-tampabay.rr.com |2= 4hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:51:21= -0500
To: icxcnika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: viru= s still in trash bin

Well, I'm not a fan of Norton so I can't h= elp much with problems caused by
it. My first suggestion is to get rid = of it and get the system working
properly without it, using the recycle = bin that is part of Windows. But
then, I'm biased against Norton System= Works. As for the virus portion of
the problem, is AVG identifying DC3= 32 as an infected file? Is there a file
extension with it? What is the= name of the virus it assigns to it? A
Google search for DC332 only giv= es hits on a Chinese Digital Camera DC332,
and a Xerox Fax/Copier model = DC332. I see no relationship with DC332 to a
virus or spyware.

S= pider

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blog= spot.com/