[24hoursupport] Re: virus still in trash bin

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:43:13 -0800 (PST)

 When I searched in DOS, I could not find the Recycle Bin in C:\, even
thoughthat is where it is in Windows. I tried looking in C:\Windows\Desktop,
and still could not find it anywhere.
Move on Boot could not find anything to delete in the Recycle Bin. If I had
it delete the entire Recycle Bin, would Windows automatically restore with a
new one?