[24hoursupport] Re: virus still in trash bin

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:51:21 -0500

Well, I'm not a fan of Norton so I can't help much with problems caused by
it.  My first suggestion is to get rid of it and get the system working
properly without it, using the recycle bin that is part of Windows.  But
then, I'm biased against Norton System Works.  As for the virus portion of
the problem, is AVG identifying DC332 as an infected file?  Is there a file
extension with it?  What is the name of the virus it assigns to it?  A
Google search for DC332 only gives hits on a Chinese Digital Camera DC332,
and a Xerox Fax/Copier model DC332.  I see no relationship with DC332 to a
virus or spyware.

Spider

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/