[24hoursupport] using outlook adressbook with a new mail

  • From: "Fred de Smeth" <fred.de.smeth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:22:31 +0200

Hi,

I am using Outlook XP on a recently bought Pentium 4 desktop with
Windows XP Pro on it.
While I was looking around in the possibilities of Outlook I probably
have changed a setting, for now I have the following problem:
If I want to write a new mail, I open a new mail window and click on TO:
The addressbook used to open then, but now I get an error message that
he cannot find the addressbook.
However I am still able to use the addressbook on it's own.

Maybe I messed up a profile, or changed the path?
Anyone an idea how to get this right again?

I saved outlook.pst and installed Outlook again, but I keep getting this
errormessage, so the wrong setting is apparently kept  in Outlook.pst.

Thank you in advance for your ideas.

Fred de Smeth (Leidschendam, The Netherlands)