[24hoursupport] Re: usb 2.0

  • From: "wiilson morton" <wmorton2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:38:09 -0500

I checked with the computer store today, all I need to get is a usb 2.0 pci
card. The cost is only 30.00. This is what I am going to do.

I bought the 40 gb external hard drive 2 days ago, even at usb 1.1 speed it
is fantastic. I wish I had done this years ago. It is so much easier and
faster than messing around with disks and programs like creator.

Thanks to all who responded to my question, this support group is
outstanding.

Wilson