[24hoursupport] update

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm sorry to be posting this late, I was without internet access b/c my
cable modem is connected via USB and this morning I was fighting with my
computer b/c of the driver mess (or some other compatibility issues).  The
morning was full of booting into Safe Mode, Selective Startup, Diagnostic,
CTRL-ALT-DELETE..... I eventually got fed up and upgraded to Windows XP
Professional and my only problem is finding codecs to run video files.  If
anyone responded to my post, I appreciate it!  I have to wait for the next
digest to read anything.  THANKS!

I still have a question:  Is there a way to keep a certain drive letter?  The
external drive is now D: from G: and I am about to switch it over to another
port.  Problem is I have media files on that drive so whenever I make playlists
and the drive letter changes, the playlist is unusable.