[24hoursupport] transferring mail files

  • From: "Jerry" <postcards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:11:22 -0400

Thanks everyone.  I got the Doc files transferred ok.

I am still having trouble getting my mail files transferred.  I am using
IE/OE 6,  My desktop is ME and my Lap Top is XP.   I haven't been able to
find out how to create a Transfer Wizard CD and I haven't been able to get
into the online tech support.  I have also been told I need a cable - serial
cable.  I have the serial port on my desktop - a 9 pin but there is only a
25 pin parallel port on the lap top.  There is also a USB port on the lap
top.

thanks again for any help

Jerry A