[24hoursupport] Re: strange email pop3 behavior

  • From: "Ray" <ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:54:41 -0600

At last resort you might want to try upgrading to IE6 . Maybe it's a problem
with a corrupt or missing file or registry entry in the current IE 5 that
would get fixed with a new version. Maybe even try Mozilla 3 instead of
Netscape 4. (I'd say Netscape 7 but I have read so much both negative and
positive about Netscape 7 it's not something I'd suggest. <G>)