[24hoursupport] spooler error?

  • From: Lene <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:01:27 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, since it's not file system that's the problem, does anyone know why i
can't see the files that i have shared on my desktop?  i picked out certain
folders to share (i can see the hand under folders like 'music videos' and
such) and have them mapped to a drive letter (like 'h'). i can't share files
between computers though.  every time i try doing the "network setup wizard" i
get this spooler subsystem error or something.  i don't know if it's related to
my problem, but i'm able to get to the final stage where it says if i want to
create a network wizard disk.

when i go to view the computers under my workgroup, i can only view the files
that are shared on the computer i'm on, but not on the other computer, although
i can see that it is part of the workgroup.

windows xp home and pro (laptop and desktop).  Thanks!