[24hoursupport] Re: something 'writing to HD' problem

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:03:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rajan,

That is a good suggestion. I recently got two 4.3 gig Western Digital HD's,
that I can make into bootable primary HD's with core programs when I'm feeling
ambitious. Then I don't have to delete anything on my two 20 gig WD's, but use
them as archive secondary HD's. Two of each size, all same name brand, allows
for one backup of each, with no HD incompatibility problems. It will be my pc's
'new me', when I get it all done someday.

I also just got a Lite-On 52x32x52 cdrw unit, that sounds like rushing air when
it's running, to make those backups you mention.

Oe6

--- "Rajan Urs wexpert-at-gmail.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<wfbwi2hwfw0t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sometime the best solution is to reinstall Windows. Save all your
documents to another drive. Reinstall Windows after reformatting the
drive where the os is installed.