[24hoursupport] something 'writing to HD' problem

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Aug 2004 02:10:12 -0000

Lately, my OS, Win98, has been running super slow and nothing seems to cure it
or be a cause of it. Then I ran Norton Disk Doctor's Diagnose, and after a half
minute or so, it notified me that 'Windows or some program is writing to the
drive' (apparently continuously), and it can't diagnose anything until the
writing to the HD is stopped. I can open StartCop or EndItAll2 and get a list
of running programs, but can't figure out how to definitely locate what is
doing this and why.