[24hoursupport] software

  • From: "Lynda" <lpf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Computer Help" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 19:30:59 -0400

Is there such a thing as a program to help you "check" your ck book, I =
don't want to pay my bills on line, but just a "checks & balance" type =
of thing, I have Lupus and  often"brain fog" I have been making a lot of =
costly mistakes in my ck book, I'd just like to have something to make =
entries in and get a balance??? Thanks
Lynda

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: emailbut.jpg