[24hoursupport] search settings

  • From: "Debbie" <lillearners@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 02:39:33 -0600

OK, I used to have it set so that I could use MSN search frm the address
bar. SOmehow it got reset to this igetnet crud & I cannot get rid of it! I
want it to go away! I have reset it thru internet options. I have customized
the search. I have dumped cookies & temp files. What else? This is driving
me crazy!!!!!! Its a really cra** search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie