[24hoursupport] Re: screen changing colors

  • From: yyixi001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:32:27 -0500

Yes, what Gary says sounds most likely. I have an old backup monitor
that I keep handy, and it regularly goes into all blue-tones like a
black & white tv set only its blue & white instead of black & white, and
I give it a few slaps on the side of the case and suddenly everything
goes back to normal until the next time. Another possibility is that you
have a magnet of some kind parked too close to the monitor, such as an
old-time desktop telephone or speaker box, in which case, move it away
asap. Please let us know what's going on with it next, this is rather
interesting to me.

Roland