[24hoursupport] router recommendations

  • From: "Sin" <DanOzuna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24HourSupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:27:41 -0800

Hi list
It looks like the WAN port on my DLink 704p router has died. So I'm in the
market for a new router. I'm looking for another one with a print server.
Either one with a parallel or USB port (since I can get a parallel to USB
converter). A router with a SPI firewall and wireless functionality would be a
plus. Any recommendations as to brands/models?

Thanks

Sin