[24hoursupport] ringtones

  • From: Jamie Todd <jamietodd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:57:15 -0500

I watched an episode of The Screensavers on TechTv recently, and they
were giving web sites where you could download free ringtones such as
midi files. They said that you could e-mail the tone to your cell
phone, then install it from there.
Does anybody know how to install the ringtones, once the cell phone
received the e-mail?
I e-mailed the file as an attachment, and saved it in my cell phone,
but am unable to do anything further.
I have a Nokia 5185i, service provider: alltel.
Thanks in advance.
- Jamie

--
http://www.geocities.com/jamiesandhillcrane/