[24hoursupport] Re: reformatting

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 02:53:09 -0600

>I haven't proceeded in doing the reformatting yet b/c I wanted to take my
>time and make sure I do it right.  I know that sounds weird to those that
>do it on a regular basis, but I'm just one of those anxious and nervous
>people with only one computer to work with and is shared by 3 people.

Hello Lene,

Actually it sounds to me like you've got things pretty well covered. When=
 it comes to a reformat and reinstall, there is no substitute for slowing=
 down, taking your time, and getting it right. I've lost data several times=
 by not doing it the way you are. In fact, I lose my address book nearly=
 every time I reformat because I always seem to forget to back it up until=
 its too late.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at