[24hoursupport] Re: reformatting

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 23:02:37 -0600

>Does this list have a page w/a compilation of the most asked questions?

Hello Lene,

This is a very good suggestion.

I will start compiling a list and making the web page(s) as time permits.=
 Unfortunately, I do work full time and have also returned to school full=
 time so time is the truly limiting factor. I'll be happy to take=
 submissions from any list member (off-list, please) for questions and/or=
 answers.

Thanks,

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at