[24hoursupport] Re: rat.dua ti choi in TDS

  • From: "wxs" <visionww@xxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:58:34 +0100

Hi all,
the original email posting had not come in my mail so fortunately found it
googling around.
See below my answer to Bob.
And please see this thread:
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=626
0 and links from that.
Glad it's solved now!

Hi Bob,
had not seen your posting before, just googling on internet;
there is nothing wrong, it is a detected code which is almost similar of a
known rat, so nothing is the matter with your system nor the software in
this matter;
In the Wilderssecurity forum we discussed this and the developer told us not
to worry. In today's radius update this will have been refined and you won't
see any alert any more.
I do hope you like the software. You might like to visit the support forum
for DCS at wilders (see URL in my signature below)
Kind regards,
Jooske
DCS moderator

http://forums.delphiforums.com/helpcomputer