[24hoursupport] questions about iis

  • From: Lene <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 19:54:43 -0800 (PST)

A few questions regarding IIS.  How do I know if it's on and how do I turn it
off?  I think there was supposed to be a control panel on the startup page but
it does not open.  My internet connection has been slow lately and I think it
might be b/c I have IIS running in the background.  Thanks for your help!