[24hoursupport] qick fix for out of ink

  • From: "MATLIN" <MATLIN@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:46:38 -0700

I don't know if this is common knowledge to everyone but me, but if it get you
out of a fix, I'll feel good.
I recently had major surgery and was confined to bed - no problem -trusty
laptop booted and ready to go, extra printer set up and then it happened. Blank
inject cart out of ink, and no replacement (since I don't use this one
regularly.

Had a few pages I need to print and some charts and notes I promised someone.
I changed the color of the text to purple (violet) and everything printed just
fine. Since the color cartridge has been in this printer a while, I decided to
try and use it up and replace it so I have been printing letters and routine
stuff like drafts in dark blue, dark green and am just waiting until I get the
"replace color cartridge" warning. Hope this helps someone, it did me.

BTW - suggestions on the website with the cheapest inkjet cartridges.

Steve

CLICK BELOW

SAVE 50 -80% ON

DENTAL, PHARMACY, VISION AND