[24hoursupport] Re: pictures

  • From: chizotz@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:41:25 +0000

There is no facility in image files to cause the problems you describe, at
least none that I am aware of or ever heard of. Sounds like a printer issue to
me. What kind of printer? If it's an inkjet, you may need to clean the
cartridge and/or the printer, align the cartridge, or replace the cartridge.