[24hoursupport] Re: pictures

  • From: Rajan Urs <wexpert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 21:53:02 +0530

Every image or article need not be marked as copyright protected.
Anything that is published on a website becomes copyright protected
unless otherwise stated that it is free for the public to copy. Most
websites will have a terms and conditions to cover all their policies
and other legal issues. If the site doesnt have one then email the
admin or managers of the site and seek permission to copy the images
if it is allowed ofcourse. If they do not allow then you will be doing
at your own risk of facing legal action and claims for damages.