[24hoursupport] Re: pc has trojans

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

My trojan problem seems to be cleared up. Let's hope it stays that way.

I have a conflict mssg on boot; 'error: SB IRQ conflicting with PCI IRQ.
Creative SB16 Emulation Driver NOT loading'.

This may or may not be related to when I tried to run an old Tekram SCSI driver
card DOS update with no uninstall, after which my other cd-player temporarily
disappeared, and I got a one-time Desktop mssg after uninstall of the Tekram,
that my pc's resources would be seriously depleated, but I thought the mssg
would either reappear if the problem persisted, or the problem would go away. I
think the problem may persist, as my pc, a P2 350, has a bad problem of
freezing up. If anyone has any suggestions for finding conflicts and freeing up
resources, please advise.