[24hoursupport] Re: password request

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 15:22:26 -0400

Woops...neither of you mentioned the OS and I was moving to fast and
assumed win9x systems.  Like pcbutts said, the instructions I posted
were strictly for Win9x systems.  Windows XP requires that someone log
into the pc.  You can go into the user settings though and tell it to
assume a certain person is logging in and bypass a login prompt.  Go
into Control Panel and look through the user options.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1