[24hoursupport] Re: outgoing messages are bouncing back.

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Kitson <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:23:58 -0600

Hello John,

Ah, that explains it. I knew I had heard that term before, but since I
don't use any version of Outlook...

I don't know what the problem was, but it seems that he fixed it by
changing his configuration. That means it wasn't a list problem.
Still, I wish I had an answer for him :)

Thank you for your good wishes. We still haven't set a date, but we
might be getting closer. I guess I was completely naive, had no idea
how much hassle a wedding is. We might end up eloping in the end lol

For those who may not know, let me fill in a little. I'm back in
school just over half-time, I work full time, and I am recently (3
months) engaged and therefore have a full-time relationship too. I
found it hard enough to go to school full-time and work part-time 20
years ago the last time I tried it. I don't know how I'm doing it now;
lots of coffee, lots and lots of coffee, is my only answer. I'm
maintaining a 3.47 GPA (4 point scale) though; my lowest grade so far
has been a B+. I'm on break from school now, but of course with
Christmas -- and this being our first Christmas together -- it has
been a nightmare of logistics trying to coordinate my job, her job,
shopping, etc. while looking for a house and trying to make wedding
plans. I've never been busier in my life, that's for sure.