[24hoursupport] Re: [ok] on demand dial-up

  • From: "Ray" <ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:50:06 -0600

Go to Internet Options and look under the Connection tab. Choose "Always
dial my default". ("Always dial when no connection is present" probably
works as well but I never tried that one because sometimes I don't want to
be connected.).

Note: in my experience Windows seems to some times reset this for no reason.
Sometimes it would hold for months other times it would change to "Never
dial a connection" every time I shut down.

My Computer - Control Panel - Internet Options - Connections