[24hoursupport] ??

  • From: "Lynda" <lpf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Computer Help" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:58:32 -0500

Under tools.advanced there is a topic called automatic image resizing, =
what is that, I have a friend who says that her emails come in larger =
than her screen and she can't seem to fix it??I wondered if this is what =
she needs..thanks
Lynda
http://lyndasebay.cjb.net
This is the --> <-- Background Scroll Script

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: nightbeforexmas.jpg

-- Type: audio/mid
-- File: Chestnuts.mid