[24hoursupport] Re: (no subject)

  • From: chizotz@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:55:15 +0000

This may be too simplistic, but the display going off just sounds like power
conserve mode to me. You don't say it crashes, just that the display goes off.
Check to see if you're set to turn the monitor off after 2 or 3 hours. I
noticed the time before last that I upgraded my GeForce drivers it re-set the
power modes for me; maybe that happened when you installed your GeForce
drivers.

Ron