[24hoursupport]

  • From: "BUNU MUSA" <bunumusa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:18:04 -0700

FROM THE DISK OF Amb=2EBunu=2ES=2EMusa=2C
OCEANIC BANK INT'L LIMITED
Email**bunumusa=40mail3000=2Ecom
ATT**PRESIDENT=2FCEO

I am Amb=2EBunu S=2EMusa =2Cthe Bank Directors of Oceanic Bank=2C Lagos
Branch=2E
 I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you=2E

On June 6=2C 1999=2C an Oil consultant=2Fcontractor with the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation=2C Mrs=2E Ann Barbara Myers made a numbered time
=28Fixed=29
Deposit for twelve calendar months=2C valued at US$25=2C000=2C000=2E00
=28Twenty- five
Million Dollars=29 in my branch=2E
 Upon maturity=2C I sent a routine notification to her forwarding address but
got
no reply=2E After a month=2C we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from
her contract
employers=2C the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mrs=2E Ann Barbara
Myers died in an automobile accident=2E On further investigation=2C I found out
that
she died without making a WILL=2C and all attempts to trace her next of kin were
fruitless=2E

I therefore made ! further investigation and discovered that Mrs=2E Ann Barbara
Myers did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents=2C
including her Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank=2E This sum of
US$25=2C000=2C000=2E00 is
still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the
principal
sum at the end of each year=2E No one will ever come forward to claim it and
according to Nigerian Law=2C at the expiration of 5 =28five=29 years=2C the
money will
revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim
the
fund=2E

Consequently=2C my proposal is that I will like you to stand in as the next of
kin
to Mrs=2E Ann Barbara Myers so that the fruits of this woman's labore will not
get
into the hands of some government officials=2E This is simple=2C I will like
you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the Attorneys will prepare the
necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of
kin=2E

 We shall employ the service of an Attorney to process and notarization all the
necessary documents and letter of probate=2Fadministration in your favor in
order
for the transfer to take place=2E A bank account in any part of the world which
you
will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the
beneficiary=2Fnext of kin=2E
The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for
me and 40% for you=2E

be rest assured There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction
will be done by the Attorney and my position as the Branch Director guarantees
the successful execution of this transaction=2E Upon your response=2C I shall
then
provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you
understand this transaction=2E

Please observe utmost confidentiality=2C and rest assured that this transaction
would be most profitable for both of us because I shall  require your assistance
to invest my share in your country=2Eplease send your office phone and fax
including your cell phone numbers where i can reach you at all time for futher
oral communication regards to this transaction=2E

Awaiting your urgent reply email=3Abunu=5Fmusa=40elvis=2Ecom

Thanks and regards=2E

Amb=2EBunu S=2EMusa