[24hoursupport] Re: new puter

  • From: "Jerry G. Harris" <jgharris@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lpf@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:57:18 -0600

Lynda -

I use WordPerfect 10 and find it works very good.

Go to TOOLS on your bar at the top of your page- open the window and you
will find spell check and many other items.  If you continue to have
problems go to the web and use the WordPerfect site for further help.
www.wordperfect.com  If you still don't get the information you need try
GOOGLE.

Hope this helps you.