[24hoursupport] new monitor question

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:04:06 -0500

I hear Santa is bringing me a flat screen monitor for Christmas!  After reading
some of the recent posts, do I need to shut-down my system before installing a
new monitor?  As far as that goes, should the system be shut down before
installation of any new equipment?

Thanks in advance for this and for all the great advise that comes through both
24 hr support lists.

Happy Holidays,
Bobbie
PS  I think this is "generic" enough that you wouldn't need my OS...but,
if you do, just let me know and I'll dig it up.
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at