[24hoursupport] Re: navigator hangs

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 05:45:11 -0400

Wyatt,
I remember looking at Slimbrowser at the same time I looked at Avant.  I
decided to go with Avant but I can't remember why.  It had something to
do with the feature list though because I remember comparing the two
lists before deciding.  What is it about Slimbrowser you like over
Avant?  Does it do Groups?  That's one of the biggest features I like in
Avant.  I can setup a group with all my weather links, my most common
tech reference links, my financial links, and my favorite shopping
sites.  Then I simply choose a group I have saved and all my pages pop
right up.  If you have any specifics about Slimbrowser, let me know.
I'm always game to try something like that.  Also, I've lost my link to
Slimbrowser so if you don't mind, post a link to it.

Spider