[24hoursupport] Re: navigator hangs

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:32:14 -0400

Sorry, I've never been a Netscape fan.  I've tried it in the past at
least once on each version up to ver 6 and I've always found it slower
then IE.  I do like Internet Explorer but I also find myself getting
bored with it and I also like the idea of tabbed windows since I open
lots of windows when I am browsing.  My most recent find that I like
very much is the Avant browser.  You can look at it at:

http://www.avantbrowser.com/

It uses the IE rendering engine but has some pretty nifty features like
a pop up stopper, tabbed pages, built in google search as default,
ability to create and save groups of sites. Etc. etc.  Free app with NO
built in spyware or advertising.  I know it does not fix your problem,
but perhaps it will by giving you an alternative that you may like...